Vice President – Digital & Performance Marketing
Position: Vice President – Digital & Performance Marketing
Manager: COO and Co-Founder
Location: 291 Edgewood St. Alexandria, TN 37012 USA.
Status: Full-time – Monday to Friday
Direct reports: Graphics Team, Art Production Team, Design Team
Interfaces: Snr Executive Team, Digital & Performance Marketing Team, R&D Team
Date: January 2017 , Updated June 2018.
The primary focus of this position is the direct and lead all aspects of the global Digital Marketing team members, setting the strategies, and driving the business and brands growth through global digital channels.
You will be a key member of the Executive Team reporting to the President and co-founder of the business based in the USA. You will direct and control the Digital and Performance Marketing teams for all the brands within the Marque of Brands Group. You will develop and implement cutting edge marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition and repeat purchases via all digital channels. Your target is to increase revenue via the digital channel by 50% year on year through the digital channels. You will recruit, develop and manage a team of Social Media specialists, Graphic Designers, Digital Marketing Technicians, Web Developers, PR consultants and Content Creators on a global scale within a budget framework which you will be involved developing.
It is a pivotal role that will address experiences as diverse across all product and customer groups across the entire business.
The duties involved in this role include:
- Plan, build, implement and further develop the strategic direction and planning of each brand of Marque of Brands Group on a global scale.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team to implement the strategies and gain the desired results.
- Execute performance marketing campaigns across the globe in various channels for all brands
- Work closely and productively with internal and external teams to ensure strategic communications and brand alignment and impact.
- Manage the Return on Investment of all paid campaigns and recommend improvement strategies and implement
- Develop and measure all key performance metrics of all brands in the various channels across geographic areas and report
- Make required adjustments against quantitative and performance data to effectively manage the brand performance
- Build and develop the Digital Marketing budget and gain approval from the Executive Team to implement and manage
- Build relationships and insight from people in a variety of different disciplines across the global beauty industry.
- Oversee and manage all the companies social media, online content, website performance and all other aspects to drive the digital revenue
- Keep abreast of competitors and industry benchmarks and provide strategies and suggestions for continuous improvement
- Manage strategic partners including outsourced agencies and contractors
- Work effectively within a collaborative environment to achieve great results with great people and tools
Examples of work to be performed:
- Collaborates in establishing and evolving the vision, strategy and governance for the brands
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy, communications plan and campaigns in all geographical regions
- Oversee and manage the social media and digital marketing strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)Write and optimise content for the website and social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Analysis and track ROI and revenue for each channel and brand
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts, Facebook Advertising Campaigns, Google AdWords and oversee all pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Copywriting for all products, campaigns and creative campaign assets
- Conceptualise, plan and manage the execution of new websites, landing pages and email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
As this role develops and manages the portfolio of the Groups Brands the position requires the following minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, and another related discipline with 8+ years’ experience building, managing and implementing:
- Digital brand strategy
- Team performance metrics
- Marketing projects in beauty industry
- Managing and execution of digital marketing campaigns in multi channels
- Performance marketing campaigns in international markets including the USA, Australia, UK and Europe
- Specialist teams across a range of various geographic locations
- Proficient in the following Skill Set:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communications planning
- Social Media Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Project Management
- Analytical with an understanding of metrics
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm 31st January 2019, Melbourne, Australia time.